“The data protection regime is changing in Europe, the UK and the Channel Islands. This conference will provide balanced and proportionate guidance with the objective of addressing the GDPR fear with facts”
Our panel experts deliver value & ongoing support to prepare you for May 2018
On 18th May 2017, Comsure is hosting a half day (3.5 HOUR CPD) conference with the objective of demonstrating the business benefits achievable from getting the GDPR compliance implementation right.
In addition to the 3.5 CPD hours, your conference subscription will entitle you to attend 6 follow up GDPR surgery workshops (providing an additional 9 CPD hours) that are designed to ensure you stay on track for D-Day:
25th May 2018
ALL DELEGATES WILL RECEIVE
TO TAKE AWAY - Comsure want you to get a head start and:
- Help you understand what you need to do to prepare,
- Where the responsibilities lay within your business,
- The resources needed going forwards, and
- The expert support programme that enables you to achieve GDPR compliance cost effectively.
To this end, your conference pack will include:
- Automatic subscription to the 6 GDPR Surgery workshops, each certified witrh 1.5 CPD hours (total 9 CPD hours),
- Data Protection Impact Assessment and Breach Notification templates,
- Policy Notification framework templates,
- Comsure & Speakers GDPR C.I. Compliance conference pack, and
- Comsure GDPR E-Learning Module, plus personal password access to the Comsure GDPR C.I. compliance resource page.
Venue - Pomme d'Or Hotel
- 8:15 registration – buffet breakfast
- 8.45 welcome address
- 9.00 –start
- Speaker 1 = 9.00 - 9.30
- Speaker 2 = 9.30 – 10.00
- Speaker 3 = 10.00 – 10.30
- Refreshment Break - 10.30 -11.00
- Speaker 4 = 11.00 – 11.30
- Speaker 5 = 11.30 - 12.00
- Panel Discussion = 12.00 - 12.30
- 12.30 close
- Delegate hopefully off site and heading back to work at 12-30 / 12:45
- DISCOUNTED EARLY BIRD OFFER- ACT NOW = £75.00 - CLOSES 25th APRIL 2017
- FULL COST = £110.00 - 26th APRIL ONWARDS
- GDPR Event: 3.5 hour CPD certificates will be issued to those registered and attendance confirmed.
- GDPR Surgeries: 6 x 1.5 hour CPD certificates will be issued to those registered and attendance confirmed. Surgery places are transferable within an organisation.
Read more about this event on the Comsure website