Logicalis is acutely aware of the delicate environmental balance that exists within an island community such as ours. We aim to ensure that all of our professional services, operations and logistics are managed in a way that gives serious consideration and every practical opportunity to improve and maintain the quality of both our local and global environment.
Strategic Environmental Objectives.
We will through our own activities and through influencing the actions of others:
- Reduce our use of energy
- Reduce, recycle and reuse material resources where possible
- Improve the environmental quality of material resources used
- Improve the environmental impact of transport and travel
- Procure goods and services from environmentally aware businesses
We aim to meet these objectives through the dynamic, flexible and practical application of our Environmental Policy by;The issuance of responsibility, co-ordination and review structures that set out clearly who is responsible for developing, managing and reviewing all parts of our environmental policy.
- A continued review of our environmental performance
- Internal Communication and Training that promotes a greater understanding of and responsibility for this environmental policy amongst our employees
- Environmental Audits at regular intervals to check how well all parts of this environmental policy are being implemented
- Suppliers and Contractor policies and procedures that set out the environmental standards we actively encourage these organisations to aspire to
- Environmental Stewardship procedures that ensure the potential environmental impacts of all new policies and activities are adequately taken into account during all stages of the development and decision making process
This Logicalis Environmental Policy provides the strategic framework around which we operate our business.